Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 152

Thread: Jax has a girlfriend...

  1. #101
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sure...take the EASY jab, eris...heh...

  2. #102
    Inactive Member Shadowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 1999
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you implying that Jax had to liquor up a girl who's barely old enough to drink legally just to get her to go out with him? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

    It's a tried and true strategy, it is.

  3. #103
    HB Forum Owner erisesoteric's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2000
    Posts
    3,452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jax, if I don't take the easy ones, the hard ones never come for me... gotta stay in jabbing peak, don't you know...

  4. #104
    Inactive Member Dan the Goob's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2003
    Posts
    240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, I thought driving eris nuts was my job! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #105
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the things I could say about that comment, and how may ways I could twist it around would cause mass hysteria and chaos.

    and for some reason, even I can't bring my self to say it.

    I don't know what's come over me. and since when do I have self control?

  6. #106
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah? since when DO you have self control??? ACK! And hell was just starting to warm up again...

  7. #107
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that's a good question.. let me get back to you on that one.

    wait, now I'M THINKING.

    BRRRRRRRRRR.....

  8. #108
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Firebird98:
    that's a good question.. let me get back to you on that one.

    wait, now I'M THINKING.

    BRRRRRRRRRR.....
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Oh boy...that did it! Blizzard on Levels 4 through 9...I just saw Dante wearing a heavy overcoat and galoshes...

  9. #109
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    is that? No... that can't be... Hitler SKIING?

  10. #110
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No no no...watch your Mel Brooks...it should be: "SEE! Hitler on ice!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •